Clinics & Services
Our nurses offer clinics and reviews including the following:
- Heart Disease
- Family Planning
- Obesity Management
- Dressing Changes
- Vitamin B12 Injections
- Smoking Cessation
- Travel Vaccinations
- Wound/Ulcer Care
- Cervical Screening
- Women's Health & Contraception - a weekly clinic held by Dr Lockhat on a Wednesday morning. This clinic offers a service for coil and implant fittings, pessaries and other womens health related issues. You MUST have spoken to Dr Lockhat before being booked into this clinic.
- Minor Surgery - held by Dr Richard Nedjati. You MUST see a GP before you are able to book in. These take place on Tuesday morning in the month depending upon demand. Please contact the surgery to find out when the next one is scheduled for.
- Counselling – we have access to a counselling service. GP referral is required.
- Child Immunisations – these are held throughout the week with the nurses. Please contact the surgery for more information on days and time.
- Antenatal Clinic – the midwife runs a new booking clinic on a Wednesday afternoon. Follow-up appointments are arranged through your midwife. All pregnant women under the age of 20 will be seen by the PIPPS Midwives. Telephone number: 07785541558 or 07789935429.
- Phlebotomy - the phlebotomist visits the practice every Thursday morning. Should you wish to access this service please book with reception as spaces are limited.
- AAA Screening - held at the Surgery by outside Nurses, if you're eligable for the screening you'll receive a letter asking you to book an appointment.